As maintaining a safe environment for our customers and for our staff remains a priority, the following procedures and policies are effective June 10, 2020.
If you or anyone in your household has been diagnosed, please do not bring your dog in until you have completed the quarantine time.
Retail is open!
- Up to 2 customers can be in our retail space at one time.
- All customers must wear a face covering when in our store.
- Feel free to call ahead if you are looking for a specific item or food product and we’ll have it ready for you.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you may bring your dog into the store to drop-off. OR If you are not comfortable, please PULL INTO OUR NEW DESIGNATED PARKING SPOTS and text 847-272-2918 to let us know that you are in the parking lot. Please state your last name and the number of the Wags parking spot in your text.
- Because we schedule by appointment, we will allow a 15 minute cushion to arrive for your appointment. After that, it will be up to the groomer’s discretion whether they can still groom your dog, and if they can, there will be a $10 late fee.
- All customers must wear a face covering for the check-in.
- Once you are in our store or if we are picking up your pet from the car, please remove all collars, leashes, and harnesses. We will not touch any of your dog’s equipment and instead we will put a slip lead on all dogs.
- We request 24 hours for any cancellation. Any appointments cancelled or not showing will be charged a 50% fee which will be applied at your next appointment.
Grooming Check Out
- We will call you when your dog is ready for pickup. If you would like a bandana or bow, please tell us at that time.
- We will tell you your grooming charge when we call for pick up. Payment for service, tip, and any retail product can be made with a credit card over the phone. If you prefer to pay with a check or cash, that is fine as well.
- If you are in our loyalty program, please give us the phone number to enter for your transaction.
- Please be considerate and pick up you dog within an hour of being called, or additional charges may apply.
- When you have arrived, please PULL INTO A WAGS DESIGNATED PARKING SPOT and text us your name and sign number at 847-272-2918. Then a Wags associate will bring your pup to your car.
Your pup’s safety and health is so important to us . . . We love seeing all of your friendly faces again, and the happy wagging tails of our four-legged friends!